LifeSiteNews.com Headlines

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Heart of the Matter

My godson reminded me of a very important point. While I have been Obama ranting and Steinosaur bashing, he has been praying for all of the candidates. I do pray for our country and the future of society, but the prayers are centered around eliminating the opposition. It is convenient to forget that there is always hope and we are to pray for even our enemies. I will take my godson's lead and pray for all of the politicians and radical feminists whose faulty thinking and vision for our future freedoms scares the beejeebees out of me. I will try to be more charitable in the future. Remember Thomas Becket, who was a pawn used by the king to infiltrate the magisterium with the intention of removing the influence and authority of the church? Once in office as Archbishop of Canterbury, he was compelled by loyalty to his new boss. Cursed plans foiled by conversion. It could happen (again). But in consideration of that unlikelihood, I will try to make the facts known to many so that an informed decision can be made. Here is a beautiful testimony to truth by a very talented pianist from Jamaica...



Why he cannot vote for Obama.
...
........I can't vote black because I am black I have to vote Christian because that's who I am. Christian first black second. Neither should anyone from the other ethnic groups vote because of ethnicity. 200 years from now I wont be asked if I was black or white. I will be asked if I know Jesus and accepted him as Lord and savior.

In an election there are many issues to consider but when a society gets abortion, same-sex marriage, embryonic stem-cell research, human cloning to name a few wrong economic concerns will soon not matter.

No comments:

Catholicvote.com

Biodefense Fund

This weblog is dedicated to Pope John Paul II The Great and his Be Not Afraid approach to engage the culture in defense of life. I encourage you to join the fight by supporting organizations such as the Biodefense Fund. It will take Education, Formation, and Dedication to Reclaim Our Nation.

Piper Palin